1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bootloop when changing lockscreen

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by czerdrill, Sep 19, 2010.

1. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

I had the rotary lockscreen and tried to go back to the stock and I keep getting bootloops. Anyone have a fix?
  2. catpaws

catpaws New Member

I'm not sure. I went back to stock lock screen and didn't have any bootloops. I realize that doesn't help you, but I'm not sure what to tell you.

Sorry I can't be of more help. :-(
  3. Jamiunro99

Jamiunro99 New Member

mine was doing the exact same thing, very frustrating...I finally got it to work by installing normal lockscreen like 6 times, waiting like 15 minutes then rebooting. Started kind of slow but after a few restarts as good as new. Good luck
  4. giant25

giant25 New Member

I had a similar problem with bootloops when I tried to change the font. I ended up having to perform a nandroid backup. I now perform a backup before I make any kind of change like that. Doesn't help you, I know, but maybe prepares you for next time!?!?!
  5. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

yep i had perfomed a nandroid before attempting, so that wasn't a problem. i followed the advice of the poster above you and just reinstalled it a couple more times and it worked fine.
Search tags for this page

bootloop lock screen

fixing font change bootloop