Bootloop on liberty

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by rmaddx43, Jan 25, 2011.

1. rmaddx43

rmaddx43 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    forgot to wipe data/cache now im stuck in the liberty bootloop the eagle keeps spinning. I was informed that i would have to flash sbf but when i pull up rsd lite my phone isn't being recognized how can i put it into a state were rsd lite can recognize my dx or is there away around sbf flash?
  2. teh_g

teh_g Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You already have a thread...
  3. macninja

macninja New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    To enter the bootloader mode:

With phone off, press the camera button, vol down and then power. Then just let the buttons go as it comes on and it will be on a black screen and show your bootloader status. You can hook it to your USB now and use RSD Lite.
  4. teh_g

teh_g Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Follow the instructions for how to sbf and maybe you would get it (If you don't have them, Let me google that for you ). I understand that everyone has been a noob at one point or another, but you should at least be fully aware and prepared for how to fix your phone if you bootloop. I don't mean any offense, and I only mean to be a little rude, but you shouldn't need to make these kinds of threads (especially two of them) if you did any kind of research before flashing a ROM.
  5. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    If you just forgot to wipe data and cache then you probably won't have to sbf. Just boot in to stock recovery and wipe both now.

tappin and a talkin
  6. rion_j

rion_j Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Exactly, no need to sbf just wipe data and cache.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  7. rustymcbain

rustymcbain Member

Ratings:
    +0
    "You already have a thread...

Follow the instructions for how to sbf and maybe you would get it (If you don't have them, Let me google that for you ). I understand that everyone has been a noob at one point or another, but you should at least be fully aware and prepared for how to fix your phone if you bootloop. I don't mean any offense, and I only mean to be a little rude, but you shouldn't need to make these kinds of threads (especially two of them) if you did any kind of research before flashing a ROM."

Really?????? If you cant help shut up. Or just don't feel the need to be heplful. It clogs the forums more when people post this way than when some asks repeatedly for help.
  8. kdkinc

kdkinc Member

Ratings:
    +0
    pull battery>reboot to phone recovery (Home & power button same time)>hit search button (most right button)>wipe cache >factory restore>reboot> run around the house naked>let phone reboot and install your program after the initial setup>don't reboot until the programs are download from market
Search tags for this page

galaxy s 3 stuck on spinning cm screen forgot to wipe data