Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Phone = toast. Sorry. You can try multiple SBFs if you haven't already, but experience dictates that if you cant' flash one you probably can't flash any of the others.

FC127

Reaction score
So, what ever happened here? Did you get your issue resolved?

Sent from ZapX Ginger 4.0

Raveneo

Reaction score
Same problem.. But cooler!

Mine has the Motorola symbol all messed up... If I hold X or UP when I turn on my phone, the same bootloader message will show up...
If I let it turn on normally (charging or power button), it'll still function as a phone (I get notifications and phone calls, which I can answer) but the screen wont turn on.
My phone isn't rooted and the system is up to date.
I went to VZW today and all the "tech" did was try turning on and off the phone...
I don't know much about messing around with this phone (hacking or whatever it's called). Any help would be great... I saw that .sbf file but I don't know what to do with it... Any help would be great.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint

Raveneo

Reaction score
Thanks a lot fur...I'll be trying this out today. Honestly a lil nervous! :blink:

UPDATE: after a couple of hours of trying (followed instructions exactly)... Still no go! :/ The moto logo pops up... then... goes blank.. But I can still get notifications and phone calls...Everything but all with a blank screen. xD
I get a PASS result and everything...

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
I'd take it into Verizon. If you still have a warranty on it they'll have to replace it since it's BONE STOCK at this point. If you don't have warranty you'll have to pay insurance, but $100 for a recent smartphone isn't a bad deal, really, especially since the Palm Pre Pixi is running $50 off-contract right now.

And if you don't have insurance, may I suggest that in future you consider putting this on before the phone craps out?

Comprehensive Insurance and Post-Warranty for your Verizon Wireless Device I'm going to jump on this on my phone since it's uninsured ASAP. :D

Raveneo

Reaction score
Hehe! I figured it would be useless... I took it yesterday but the "tech" was pretty incompetent...
Since it's pre-paid I doubt I'll be eligible, but I still signed up, see if I'm eligible. lol
Thanks for your help!