1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bootloader when rebooting plugged in

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by VooDooCC, Dec 30, 2010.

1. VooDooCC

VooDooCC New Member

I noticed today that when the phone is plugged in to the computer and I reboot that it goes to a bootloader screen. I then have to unplug it and hold the power key again, then it boots normal.
    Is this normal, or is this something I caused when I was following a how to root guide, and then had to stop abruptly and get to the hospital?
  2. Quicksilver7714

Quicksilver7714 Super Moderator Premium Member

I get a similar thing on my X. If I power down and then charge the battery to full and then power back up I boot into the bootloader.
    Note this is on a rooted Droid X.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. VooDooCC

VooDooCC New Member

I haven't had to restart while charging, until just today, and I'm still having the issue. This is even a different phone now. It happened while rooting, so now I guess I'm rotted, lol.
Search tags for this page

droid x2 goes to bootload when plugged in

when plugged in restart goes to bootloader droid 2