Bootloader Only (Will Not Boot To O.S.) - Motorola Droid OG A855

OP
V

vazersecurity

Reaction score
I have flashed a ROM. I will see if it works.

==
I flashed a Stock ROM, but no boot. It just goes straight to the bootloader.

Last edited:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

sline-dawg

Reaction score
Man I really loved my A855, that phone is unbrickable....... stick with a good Froyo and enjoy.... Droid Concepts was a good one too.....

OP
V

vazersecurity

Reaction score
Okay, my droid died and won't charge. I don't have any idea if it's a malfunction in reading the real battery charge. But it won't. No matter how hard I try. I went to it to flash a different thing and it won't let me. It says "Code Corrupt". I don't know what's up...

OP
V

vazersecurity

Reaction score
Okay, I got my battery to fully charge, and now I'm gonna attempt to reflash it.

OP
V

vazersecurity

Reaction score
Reflash failed. It won't switch to BP Pass Through mode. I don't know what's going on, please help.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
OK, let's see if I can help, but first you have to help us help you.

When you say you flashed something, please give us more details. I.E., what exactly is the name of the file you tried to flash. Also and more importantly, did you try the steps that guidot asked you to try; mainly the part about using RSD Lite 4.6. In my experience with using RSD Lite, the version can make a big difference as when RSD lite gets updated, the updates work fine for the newer phones, but don't always work for the older phones.

Let us know, thanks.

OP
V

vazersecurity

Reaction score
ORIGINAL POST: <HTML><B>okay i got it to flash. i just want to put clockworkmod on from sbf can i get a link?</B></HTML>

Edit: Oh never mind haha. I remember seeing a link.

Last edited:

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
ORIGINAL POST: <HTML><B>okay i got it to flash. i just want to put clockworkmod on from sbf can i get a link?</B></HTML>

???? I just reread all your posts in this thread and you did not use that sentence in any of them. ???? But. . . .

Edit: Oh never mind haha. I remember seeing a link.

here you say nevermind so I guess you're all fixed now, haha.

good luck

OP
V

vazersecurity

Reaction score
Thanks

???? I just reread all your posts in this thread and you did not use that sentence in any of them. ???? But. . . .

here you say nevermind so I guess you're all fixed now, haha.

good luck

Yep, I'm set. Thanks for all the help you guys. :) Turned out it was a hardware error with the battery and the baseband.

The Strokes

Reaction score
Can you tell me what hardware issue you had with your battery and baseband? I have the same problem and tried the totalwipe and still have the same problem.