Bootloader logo loop?

baitz4

Reaction score
I rooted my 2.1 droid with update.zip and SPrecovery. My intention was to flash cyanogen on and possibly OC. The whole rooting process went fairly smooth. After I installed busy box, I went and got Rom Manager from the market. Went in and downloaded Cyanogen and bekit. Bekit finished first so I tapped it and it required a reboot or something so I ended up rebooting. After that turn off, everytime I try to boot it it gets stuck at the M logo. I am able to get into recovery, but i tried factory reset and nandroid restore. Nandroid cannot find any files even though I backed up right after the plain root before I actually did anything. Factory reset does not fix the boot loop at all.

Notes- I had about 15% battery left so I'm leaving it in the charger overnight to see if that was the problem. If leaving it does not help any suggestions?
Had SPrecovery, after I installed Rom Manager it asked me to install clockwork. Basically it. I don't really remember much its pretty late.
Please help Rescue Squad!!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is you recovery still clockwork or sprecovery.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Goto the clockwork part of the troubleshooting guide. Pick a rom (the link for cyanogen does not work anymore, but you can use any rom aslong as it has a zip)

OP
B

baitz4

Reaction score
wow. Ok so i left in the charger for the night came back and saw it was stuck at the Logo again. So I took the battery out and now its not even booting at ALL.

OP
B

baitz4

Reaction score
I got it boot, but I failed to get into recovery cause it was a bito of a surprise. Now doesn't boot again. I think this may have to do with the battery. I left it on all night in the charger so I dont see why it would be low.

OP
B

baitz4

Reaction score
Finally got into recover after a while without being able to boot. Trying out solutions now.

OP
B

baitz4

Reaction score
Dammit had it mounted and i was about half way done transferring Simply Stunning when it shut off on me. Any ideas what I should do?

OP
B

baitz4

Reaction score
I transferred it and it ran VERY quickly. About 3 seconds. Still no reboot.

OP
B

baitz4

Reaction score
9 post to myself, but I loaded into bootloader (up on dpad) said battery low Cant program. I was about to flash SPrecovery.sbf cause it works better for me. Basically is there a way i can charge the battery without turning on the phone. Everytime it gets enough battery for the phone to turn on it turns on and uses it up.

OP
B

baitz4

Reaction score
Not to try to be a pain here, but you guys are rather slow. I really need my cellphone as soon as I can. I'm just pissed because when i try to charge it, it goes into the boot loop and does not charge.

OP
B

baitz4

Reaction score
Although it took me a while to get it, I installed Cyanogen 5.0.6.2 and it booted up like a charm. Next time I mess with it I'll make sure it has 100% battery.