1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bootloader issue

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by sassyredbetch, Jan 20, 2011.

1. sassyredbetch

sassyredbetch New Member

First of all, thank you in advance to any help anyone gives!!

So basically, everytime I power up my phone I get the bootloader 2C.7C error. earlier, it said battery ok. ok to program. etc

Now it's saying the battery is low and it can't program, so I have it plugged into the wall right now.

I accessed the recovery menu a few minutes ago and did a factory restore. However, when I rebooted the phone, I got the bootloader once again. :(

Anyone know what I can do to fix this??

Thank you so much for any help!!
  2. brando56894

brando56894 New Member

As far as I know you cant charge your phone in recovery/bootloader mode so it still may not be charged enough.
  3. sassyredbetch

sassyredbetch New Member

I had it plugged into the wall over night and the battery is charged. The screen now reads

Bootloader 2C.7C

Battery okay
    ok to program
    transfer mode:
    USB
  4. screamingok

screamingok New Member

I am seeing the same message. I have been able to get it into RM many times, still comes back to bootloader error. I have tried to power on while pressing D pad and other keys as someone suggested on another forum with no luck. I also have heard of a update.zip file to load, but no information on where to get this file????
    If anyone has any suggests I am willing to try.