bootloader d0.11 code corrupt fix?

warfielr

Reaction score
Hi guys, I searched on google how to fix this and it brought me to this site. I have not done anything to my droid but use it. I have a droid 2 global. Recently its been bugging out a bit, hitting things i wasnt and such. i would just take the battery out put it back in and it was fine. Then today when i tried that I came up to this bootloader d0.11 code corrupt battery ok ok to program. now i tried to follow the instructions from others that i guess were doing whatever to their phones. but i dont know what any of this rsdlite or any of anything is......i literally dont have any idea of what this stuff is. Could someone plz tell me what i need to do to get my droid working again....Im sorry if yall are sick of seeing this problem being posted but i tried from the other stuff and i dont even have a general idea of what im supposed to be doing, and i wasnt manipulating my droid anyway. i just want it to work again......for yall that think im retarded...cool whatever, but plz someone give me the rundown.

Last edited by a moderator:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey