1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

bootloader d0.11 code corrupt fix?

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by warfielr, Jun 15, 2011.

1. warfielr

warfielr New Member

Hi guys, I searched on google how to fix this and it brought me to this site. I have not done anything to my droid but use it. I have a droid 2 global. Recently its been bugging out a bit, hitting things i wasnt and such. i would just take the battery out put it back in and it was fine. Then today when i tried that I came up to this bootloader d0.11 code corrupt battery ok ok to program. now i tried to follow the instructions from others that i guess were doing whatever to their phones. but i dont know what any of this rsdlite or any of anything is......i literally dont have any idea of what this stuff is. Could someone plz tell me what i need to do to get my droid working again....Im sorry if yall are sick of seeing this problem being posted but i tried from the other stuff and i dont even have a general idea of what im supposed to be doing, and i wasnt manipulating my droid anyway. i just want it to work again......for yall that think im retarded...cool whatever, but plz someone give me the rundown.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
  2. bigwebb83

bigwebb83 New Member

anybody?
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Search tags for this page
android fix corrupt bootloader
bootloader 04.00 code corrupt
bootloadr do,11摩托罗拉
ð¼ð¾ñ‚ð¾ñ€ð¾ð»ð° ð³ð»ð¾ð±ð°ð» ð´ñ€ð¾ð¸ð´ 2 bootloader code c
d2g bootloader d0.11 code corrupt