Bootloader Crack Imminent

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
whats next best option to get CM? DInc?

Pretty much. I mean, don't get me wrong. AOSP is coming to the X and 2, but it won't be like having true unlock and total access to the phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have given up on the bootloader crack after they figured out how to overclock our phones only to realize you could get about an extra 250 mhz stability. It is not that big of a deal for a true recovery. I can get to recovery just fine the way it is.

evilsock

Reaction score
may just wait for nexus 2, sad face. i was so happy with the moto though, u can overclock them so much more than htcs and i was just super happy with my d1 and cm. want cm on d2 so bad. but im guessing it may never really happen, ASOP will be the next best thing i guess

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
may just wait for nexus 2, sad face. i was so happy with the moto though, u can overclock them so much more than htcs and i was just super happy with my d1 and cm. want cm on d2 so bad. but im guessing it may never really happen, ASOP will be the next best thing i guess

Aosp means custom roms like sapphire and cyanogen can happen. Just wait a bit so they can work the bugs out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
curious to see looks like the people on that irc has quit as well.