1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bootloader code corrupt.. Help!

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by RighteousAura, May 26, 2010.

1. RighteousAura

RighteousAura New Member

I posted this in the wrong forum.. reposting it here..

Today I pulled my sd card out for a minute and when I put it back in and powered the phone back up it went straight to the bootloader.. I tried a battery pull and all but every time I started the phone it just went to the bootloader. So then I tried to do an sbf recovery but it failed part way through and now it says bootloader code corrupt cannot program. Should I just take it back to verizon? and if that's the case is there anything I can do to conceal the fact it was rooted and running a custom rom?
  2. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

RSD may not always work on the first try.

I suggest trying it at least 3 more times, if not more. You should also try another .sbf. (For example, if your using the 2.0.1, try the 2.0)

Oh, and don't take it back to verizon. We can do anything but replace a damaged phone. Were not that good! :p
  3. phatkat66

phatkat66 New Member

I have a similar issue, trying to install the sbf recovery on my phone the rsdlite always "Fails" when its "re-enumerating" the problem is the phone freezes right after execution reaches 100% so the comp sees it as "disconnected" and the phone is stuck in the bootloader screen, when i battery pull if i place it back in too fast it comes up as Corrupted but if i leave it out for 10seconds or more it'll reboot normal. Try leaving the battery out a little longer. And if anyone knows a solution to my issue lol id greatly appreciate it ^_^
Search tags for this page
bp: loading ram dowloader for bootloader execution 100% stuc

code corrupt milestone 2

code corrupt motorola milestone
how long does it take to flash a droid x phone loading ram d
loading ram downloader for bootloader 100%

milestone 2 bootloader code corrupt