BOOTLOADER 90.78 Impossible to flash anything!!!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by twinklesam123, Jun 14, 2010.

1. twinklesam123

twinklesam123 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys, i bought a XT702 from China, however i found out that u can flash nothing with this bootloader except in my case (the SGC_U2_01.26.0_USASHLSGCB1B2B5006.0R_PDS069_HWp2a_1FF.sbf can be flashed only...especially ONLY SGC sbf files can be flashed....anyways,

on the other hand i even tried to flash custom recovery rom via adb(deviced already rooted) and moto RSD...non of them works, via MOTO RSD it just says flashing fail and the phone does nothing if i flash other sbf files of another country same applies to bootloader!

Next i tried adb install the custom recovery(im able to root)...the phone reboots and jumps into the bootloader screen and below the version number it says error with some strange codes...im really upset on this device since i have been saving for it for nearly 6 months...i really hope someone can please help me....

2. titans

titans Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry but this is a board where pretty much only Droid, Droid Eris, and HTC Incredible, and Milestone owners use. I have never seen any discussions regarding your phone on these forums, you may have better luck trying another one.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  3. twinklesam123

twinklesam123 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Edit

I also tried to flash the vulnerable_recovery RAMDLD90_78.sbf but still can't do anything...

with anyother sbf files the phone respond doesent even say "SW update in progress"

Please help someone...your help will greatly be appreciated

4. twinklesam123

twinklesam123 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Droid = Milestone = XT702

IF im at the wrong place please forgive me, i thought that Droid = Milestone = XT702 am i right? correct me if im wrong...thx

5. Dave12308

Dave12308 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +50
    It is a Moto Droid basically, it's the Chinese version of the Milestone. That having been said, unfortunately I have no advice as i know nothing about the Milestone device; i'm a Verizon CDMA user myself. You might be able to get help in the Milestone forum:

Motorola Milestone - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

That is assuming the European model also has bootloader issues like this.

6. titans

titans Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hm try pm'ing a mod to move this to the Milestone section, because the Droid's bootloader codes/numbers don't look like yours. Maybe it's closely related to the Milestone's? Not sure.

7. twinklesam123

twinklesam123 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks

Will do, thanks a million!

8. twinklesam123

twinklesam123 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys, i bought a XT702 from China, however i found out that u can flash nothing with this bootloader except in my case (the SGC_U2_01.26.0_USASHLSGCB1B2B5006.0R_PDS069_HWp2a_ 1FF.sbf can be flashed only...especially ONLY SGC sbf files can be flashed....anyways,

on the other hand i even tried to flash custom recovery rom via adb(deviced already rooted) and moto RSD...non of them works, via MOTO RSD it just says flashing fail and the phone does nothing if i flash other sbf files of another country same applies to bootloader!

Next i tried adb install the custom recovery(im able to root)...the phone reboots and jumps into the bootloader screen and below the version number it says error with some strange codes...im really upset on this device since i have been saving for it for nearly 6 months...i really hope someone can please help me....

I also tried to flash the vulnerable_recovery RAMDLD90_78.sbf but still can't do anything...

with anyother sbf files the phone respond doesent even say "SW update in progress"

Please help someone...your help will greatly be appreciated

9. blueicexe

blueicexe New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Dont make your own thread there are already existing one

you may try to click here

maybe they can help you.

10. Skrilax_CZ

Skrilax_CZ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The RAMDLD must be taken from the SGC firmware and replaced in the other SBF files.

11. bryant_16

bryant_16 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm using RSDLite to flash the latest firmware for my phone but I can't seem to find my device under the device list in the RSDLite program. My bootloader is 90.78 by the way.

Search tags for this page
boot loader inmotorola xt 800
loader android tablet cina
motorola xt800 bootloader recovery
xt702 bootloader error

xt800 bootloader