BootBox Boot Loop

nrsmac

Reaction score
Hey All!

I am having a problem with my Motorola RAZR XT907. I installed BootBox from the Google Play store. I installed a boot animation, and rebooted my phone. At first, I thought all was fine and dandy when I saw my boot animation start the way I wanted it to. The boot animation did not stop for 2 hours. I booted my device into recovery, and then performed a factory reset. The phone started up normally with the exception of the new boot logo. I re-set-up my phone and then rebooted my phone. My phone has now been repeating the boot animation for the past hour. I know that the phone is running normally, because it gets notification sounds. I cannot access it via Android Device Manager. The boot animation is running over the working OS. Please help me!!!!!

-nrsmac

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

overhauling

Reaction score
Hello nrsmac, I'm the developer of Boot Box.

The 540x960 resolution is not supported by Boot Box at this time, I believe that you tried to install an animation that was intended for a different resolution.
I assume that you already solved this issue by now, please let me know how so that I can log this for future reference (email me if possible).

Regards,
Santiago ([email protected])