Boot up in clockworkmod on droid X

soloking

Reaction score
Turn your droid x completely off then hold the power button until your device boots into clockwork recovery. If the goes to the battery meter take your finger off then hold it again until it goes in recovery mode for some strange reason it only works when the charger is plugged in strange but when you do it off the charger it boot up regularly.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Is this in response to someones question?

OP
soloking

soloking

Reaction score
no it`s not a question i came a cross it when i was messing around whit my driod x

arabstar1982

Reaction score
Ok, heres a question: I had rooted using z4root, and have since unrooted the phone. Now, whenever the phone reboots itself or I turn it off and back on, it goes to the black screen with green text, saying "reboot system now" and a bunch of other options including the backup and restore options, etc. and says clockworkmod recovery further down the screen... My question is, how the heck do I remove this? is a factory reset the only way? Thanks!

kasch18

Reaction score
I'm an idiot. While attempting that method I accidentally deleted system/bin/logwrapper.bin as opposed to system/bin/logwrapper ... Is there anyway to recover this? Is there a temporary "trash" folder?

kasch18

Reaction score
Nevermind, I re-installed droid x bootstrap and the logwrapper file reappeared.