boot theme

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Timberwolf, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know if it would be possible but I have an xbox 360 and play halo reach. I think the loading screen looks fairly cool for a loading screen, and would make a good bootscreen too. I'm not home at this moment but if someone has experience with making them, ill take a look at the iso file and see if I can extract the loading screen, and if I can find them would someone be willing to make it into a boot? Thanks!

2. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I made a couple of these for the Eris crowd. I made one Halo Reach vid of some action, and another of the loading screen. At least, I believe it is the loading screen from it. Someone asked me to do one and posted a YouTube clip, so I'm just going by that since I've never played any of the games myself. I resized these for the Droid's screen for you. l know they worked well on the Eris, but I didn't feel like loading them on mine and checking them out. Let me know if it needs any adjustment. It's easy to make speed tweaks, just let me know. So, first one is the
    Action one:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9903887/bootanimation.zip
    Loading screen:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9903887/bootanimation1.zip

3. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Alright thanks. Ill check them out now.

4. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Alrighty I just took a look at the loading screen one. Works well. Pretty much fits the screen that's not a problem but unforunently that's not the halo reach one. I actually believe that's not even halo. But if I can find the files on the disc and extract them would you be able to create the boot screen for it? Thanks!

5. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh wait, I think I have another one that might be the one you are looking for...but either way, save yourself some trouble and just find the vid of it on YouTube. It will be a lot easier that way. Let me post the other one though...
    Give me 15 minutes or so.

Alright, so here is the other loading screen animation that I did, resized as well. There are a lot of pics in this one, so if it doesn't load all the way in time, then let me know and I can trim it down a bit.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9903887/bootanimationLoad.zip

Just to be on the safe side, I should remind you to rename this to bootanimation.zip once you place into your data/local or system/media folder. Either works fine. I find it a good practice to get rid of the other animation you already have so there aren't any conflicts about writing over it.

#5 es0tericcha0s, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
Search tags for this page

halo android boot screens