1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Boot Screen Hangs/Loops

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by jamez14, Apr 4, 2011.

1. jamez14

jamez14 New Member

I recently installed GPA14 along with the baseband C_01.43.01P. I did a full wipe of data/cache before I installed it (I actually wiped it multiple times). Ever since I did this, when I boot up my phone, the boot screen just loops. I am able to unlock it (by just guessing where the unlock button is) and then I randomly press on my screen until an application starts up and then everything is normal.

I found one solution saying to wipe data/cache & re-install but I was hoping to avoid this. If anyone has a different solution that'd be great. I'm also wondering if a new kernel would do the trick?

THANKS!
Search tags for this page
android 4.0.4 hang on boot screen
android stick hangs on boot screen
android tablet hang at startup
galaxy s3 boot hang
loading boot android hang
nextbook hung on startup screen
xoom freezes on splash screen

xoom hangs on boot