Boot Manager

en28so

Reaction score
I just tried and did not go into recovery from the reboot options menu in boot manager. I got the droid triangle screen. I took the battery out and put it back in and when I turned it on it immediately went into recovery. Probably not exactly the way it was designed to work but I was able to get back where I started.
I don't even get that. If I try it from the the rom menu, it just stays stuck on the boot screen. And if I try it from the boot manager menu, it just reboots normal.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jas2

Reaction score
I don't even get that. If I try it from the the rom menu, it just stays stuck on the boot screen. And if I try it from the boot manager menu, it just reboots normal.

I would contact the developers. I had a few issues with Boot manager when I first got it and they found out that I was missing some necessary files. They responded quickly and it didn't take long for them to figure out what the problem was. Good Luck!

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

I had issues like that and it was because of my base ROM. Some have turned off USB debugging and were able to get into recovery. I had to flash an older version of recovery (2.5.0.7)

Boot Manager

en28so

Reaction score
I had issues like that and it was because of my base ROM. Some have turned off USB debugging and were able to get into recovery. I had to flash an older version of recovery (2.5.0.7)

Boot Manager
I tried turning off usb debugging, but still no luck. How do I flash an older version of recovery? I guess through rom manager

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried turning off usb debugging, but still no luck. How do I flash an older version of recovery? I guess through rom manager

ROM Manager. Scroll down to the bottom and select flash alternate recovery.

Boot Manager

en28so

Reaction score
ROM Manager. Scroll down to the bottom and select flash alternate recovery.

Boot Manager
When I go to flash alternate recovery, it's browned out and it says " no alternate recovery available ".