Reaction score
No problem thanks for the download enjoy the app

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The UI options are beast, when did you say Sourcery is dropping :nerd: :in love: :big smile:

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I can say first hand the as a Flashoholic Boot Manager is THE number 1 app to own... it's a must have for any Nexus owner. As a member of the Sourcery team i can say that Boot Manager will compliment many of the Features in Sourcery and for me Sourcery would be in the Phone Rom slot of Boot Manager...

+1 for Boot Manager.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Awesome, can't wait to check this out!! As if I don't flash enough ROMs already DancingNexus

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are we able to have multiple kernels installed as well???? That's how it appears in the OP screenies. I ask because specific ROMs run better with different kernels. I'm flashing a new ROM every two days and if I can have differing kernels between the back-ups I will most certainly make a purchase.

jawonder

Reaction score
Sorry to say but the app is freezing up. This happens when i boot into my bootmanager rom and then try to get back to phone rom or try to use any of it functions it take a long time to open and when it does it gives me a pop up saying- "bootmanger is not responding".

jawonder

Reaction score
Superuser now FC also. Why can't i edit on this forum ?, have to do a new post all the time.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So maybe a su issue? Do you have superuser logging off? That unknown causes issues for some and just turning that off usually helps if you keep fcing just pm me a logcat please

jawonder

Reaction score
So maybe a su issue? Do you have superuser logging off? That unknown causes issues for some and just turning that off usually helps if you keep fcing just pm me a logcat please

I clear data from su and su is now working, BootManager opens up but it won't boot into PhoneRom i had to boot into recovery and flash updated zip .

jawonder

Reaction score
I Had the same problem with CM7 in BootManager on my Thunderbolt where superuser would grant it permission and i tried everything and couldn't get it to work. The funny thing is that it only happen on CM7 had no problems with other roms.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Superuser now FC also. Why can't i edit on this forum ?, have to do a new post all the time.

You can't edit your posts at all? There should be an "edit post" button to the left of the reply one.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
That's crazy that means threads are over run with post that could maybe cut in half.

I think you misunderstood my prior post. I was asking you about it because you *should* be able to edit them. The button should be to the left of the reply button on the bottom right.

jawonder

Reaction score
I think you misunderstood my prior post. I was asking you about it because you *should* be able to edit them. The button should be to the left of the reply button on the bottom right.

Nope not there at all.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I am being told I might be wrong. I can, obviously lol, but I also thought you were supposed to be able to. I am trying to find out now for sure.