Boot Manager - Androids First Multi Boot Application

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks awesome!!
Curious, anyone using it to flash between completely different ROMs will this replace the radio as well (e.g. a AOSP Froyo and a leaked Gingerbread that require different Radios as well as kernels)?? That would be my use and I notice it mentions that it replaces the kernel but didn't say anything about the radio?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

hey i sent you a pm but when i try to install a rom on my og using this app it force closes it finishes creating cache.img then it trys to do something else but force close pops up and i cant see what its trying to do any way to fix this or do i have to wait for an update?

Yea about to send you a message back those force closes are because we put error dialogs in to run on the threads but little java information here a thread runs on the background where as a dialog runs on the ui so to run a dialog from a thread you need to add another thread in to run on ui and unfortunately a few of the dialogs are missing the threads to run on ui this is fixed for the update but anyway their just the error dialogs but it won't keep you from using it right now i'll send you back a pm with suggestions on what i think is wrong

illmatic636

Reaction score
Thinking about buying this app. Is it worth it? Can someone who has bought it comment about the value in it?
Thanks

SithDroid2187

Reaction score
Bought this yesterday, trying out for the first time now. I run Ging3rTh3ory as a daily driver. Going to setup Inj3ctTh3ory and BAMF 4.9 and Synergy and gingeritis as well just to play around. Great job guys. I wish I would have had something like this when I had my OG.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Bought this yesterday, trying out for the first time now. I run Ging3rTh3ory as a daily driver. Going to setup Inj3ctTh3ory and BAMF 4.9 and Synergy and gingeritis as well just to play around. Great job guys. I wish I would have had something like this when I had my OG.

Thanks Sith, I'll take your word for it. And at the very least, donate to these devs.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thinking about buying this app. Is it worth it? Can someone who has bought it comment about the value in it?
Thanks

We stand 100% behind our apps if you have any issues what so ever send us an email and we'll work to get it fixed and if we can't resolve you're issue we'll refund you 100%

Talking about support irc channel just set up and being embedded to the website now the channel is #init2winitapps stop by if you have any questions and would like to talk to us in real time

IRC embedded to the website stop by and say hi or come with questions comments conerns etc for those not familiar with irc stop by http://init2winitapps.com/irc.html and create a nick name enter the captcha and log in

Droopie28

Reaction score
Hey, quick question

Can I install mods for the roms, like how I normally would in cwr?
Thanks, I love boot manager

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey, quick question

Can I install mods for the roms, like how I normally would in cwr?
Thanks, I love boot manager

What do you mean by mods could you be a little more specific so I can be sure of my answer but I'd say yes just want to make sure though

Glad you like the app thanks for the download and please rate and comment in the market it would be greatly appreciated

Tapped from 3D land!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea those are update.zips you can apply them to your slots no problem what you would do is download the update.zip and put it on your sdcard then open boot manager select to install rom find the rings update.zip select it then DO NOT select any of the wipe boxes and overwrite the slot you want to update with that zip and that's all there is to it. The app basically works exactly as recovery does for the four slots anything you would normally do in recovery is how you would do it in the app update.zips you don't wipe roms you wipe themes don't wipe kernels don't wipe etc it's all the same

Let me know if you need anything else and thank you looking forward to the rating and comment :)

Droopie28

Reaction score
so I understood everything you said, but I have another problem... when I try to open boot manager it just displays a black screen..

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so I understood everything you said, but I have another problem... when I try to open boot manager it just displays a black screen..

Ha that's a weird problem never heard of anything like that i would try killing the application or rebooting your phone

Droopie28

Reaction score
yeah i have no idea what i did, but im testing around with it, thanks for the help!

Droopie28

Reaction score
so anyways, i have no idea what i did, but went back to a stock backup i had sitting in rom manager, flashed it, then reflashed wiped into cm7, and boot manager is back to it's golden self... fml I wish I knew what I did lol