boot loops and image tearing

Devo_

Reaction score
Phone kept vibrating in class today, when I had the chance to check it the phone was rebooting over and over. Also had visual artifacts on the google emblem. Can't get into recovery, same result. Phone is unlocked so I can't take it into a store. Hardware failure? Or....

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can you get into fastboot? As long as you can get there, you can reflash the stock firmware (assuming you had USB debugging on)

OP
D

Devo_

Reaction score
I can get into fastboot and had usb debugging on, should i use gnex tool kit then?

OP
D

Devo_

Reaction score
okay, ill take a crack at that and let you know. im pissed, i had a bunch of pics on there :mad:

OP
D

Devo_

Reaction score
had a bunch off errors when pushing the factory image, now the phone wont even turn on. :( at least verizon wont know i unlocked it when I go in tomorrow

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
You got a bunch of errors pushing the stock image? Weird...I wish you had a log so we could take a look at it. And now the phone won't turn on at all?

OP
D

Devo_

Reaction score
yeah weird huh, when it was writing the radio etc it said unknown error and would skip to the next item. wont turn on at all now, not even the charging screen when plugged into an outlet. this is my second nexus to crap out, first one had a bad radio and wouldnt connect to 3g. love this phone but with so many hardware problems, im thinking of jumping to a razr maxx, despite the locked bootloader and motoblur.

Last edited: