1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Boot Loop

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Hacks' started by mach330, May 10, 2011.

1. mach330

mach330 New Member

ok so i updated to the latest clockwork mod (i think it's 3.0.8) for gingerbread. not sure if this is part of the issue. I cleared data/cache several times and reinstalled my backup rom (as well as a fresh rom). Now i'm stuck on a bootloop. You think it's the clockworkmod? now do i install the old one back (since i boot my phone).

i'm pretty familiar with the whole rom/root so i've pretty much tried clearing everything and anything (including battery pulls) and nothing.

any suggestions?
  2. ShdwWolf

ShdwWolf New Member

What version of CWM did you update from? Most recoveries made from older versions will not work/are unsupported by 3.0.0.8.

Edit: You can try wiping Dalvik as well as cache and data to see if that helps.
  3. mach330

mach330 New Member

i had 3.0.0.6 before i upgraded to 3.0.0.8. i've wiped data/cache/dalvik several times as well. no luck.

can i flash th PB13* flash again? I have s-off or will that make it even worse.