boot loop

greg916

Reaction score
does anyone know the steps to take if we are flashing a new rom and we end up in a boot loop any help would be appreciatedthanks ahead of time
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
Pull the battery then replace and hold down power + vol down. Once in bootloader select recovery and restore one of the backups that you have made.

dave4100

Reaction score
Pull the battery then replace and hold down power + vol down. Once in bootloader select recovery and restore one of the backups that you have made.

My phone may be toast. It won't stay on the bootloader screen. It automatically goes into updating the radio. I already installed that awhile back. How can I stop it from going past that screen so I can go into recovery? Even if I update the radio and reboot again, it goes back to the same cycle. Can't get the first bootloader screen to stay.

tdog7879

Reaction score
Delete the radio file from the SD card...take the SD card out hook it up to the computer and remove that radio zip..

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

dave4100

Reaction score
Ok, I will give that a try. Actually, even with the SD card out of the phone, I can't boot to the bootloader screen for more than a second. It still wants to download the radio update. It has nothing to do with the SD card at this point. I need to phone to boot and stay on the bootloader home screen without trying to update.

Last edited:

marsha12151

Reaction score
You just saved me! I was in a quasi panic over a boot loop. Forgot about the PG file on the SD card. Removed it and all is fine with the world!