boot loop with apex 1.3.0

Reaction score
i posted about this in the apex 1.3.0 forum, but figured this would be the proper place for it. i have been having a bit of an issue. yesterday was the first time i had this happen. i was in terminal emulator and i was curious of what the black moto beyboard that comes with apex looked like. i put the script in to switch keyboards and my phone immediately rebooted. the boot logo came up then instead of going to the boot animation, the screen went black and the boot logo came up again. repeat. i pulled the battery and was able to get into clockwork and restore a backup. i thought at first that it may have been cause by me trying to run 1ghz ULV with the overclock app. i reverted back to the 1.1 LV i was using before and thought that would be the end of it. this morning i rebooted into recovery and when i selected reboot system now, it started doing the same thing again. i have had boot loops before, but usually it was the animation that cycled. should i just try wiping data and cache?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Kudos on the backup!!! Yes, wipe data and cache and your bootloop should go away! :)

i posted about this in the apex 1.3.0 forum, but figured this would be the proper place for it. i have been having a bit of an issue. yesterday was the first time i had this happen. i was in terminal emulator and i was curious of what the black moto beyboard that comes with apex looked like. i put the script in to switch keyboards and my phone immediately rebooted. the boot logo came up then instead of going to the boot animation, the screen went black and the boot logo came up again. repeat. i pulled the battery and was able to get into clockwork and restore a backup. i thought at first that it may have been cause by me trying to run 1ghz ULV with the overclock app. i reverted back to the 1.1 LV i was using before and thought that would be the end of it. this morning i rebooted into recovery and when i selected reboot system now, it started doing the same thing again. i have had boot loops before, but usually it was the animation that cycled. should i just try wiping data and cache?

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
brewcrewwheels
Reaction score
SUCCESS (for now at least) thank you, good sir

edit: after all that trouble the last 2 days, i like the gingerbread keyboard better lol

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any time man!! That's why we're here :)

SUCCESS (for now at least) thank you, good sir

edit: after all that trouble the last 2 days, i like the gingerbread keyboard better lol

DroidForums junkie!!