Boot loop from the red eye

Djsat03

Reaction score
I rooted my D2G and installed clockwork recovery on it thru rom manger and was trying to install a theme from available droid 2 themes. It goes past the motorola logo and when It gets to the eye it keeps boot looping the eye. Does anybody know how I can fix this? I also forgot to make an a backup (I know that was stupid)

Reaction score
Your stuck, there is no sbf file for the d2g yet and no roms or themes for it. So if you dnt have a back up there's nothing for u to flash to restore your phone to its originak state

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

bmtbandit

Reaction score
Not sure if this would work or not, but try opening up the Theme and seeing what files are there, then creating a new .zip with files from a system dump.

OP
D

Djsat03

Reaction score
I some how i got past the boot loop and booted now home. What is the best way to clear everything so there is no trace of that phone was rooted, i didn't mess with anything else besides installing the theme? . Because i might have to take it back to Verizon.

Last edited:

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I some how i got past the boot loop and booted now home. What is the best way to clear everything so there is no trace of that phone is rooted. Because i might have to take it back to Verizon.
Stock SBF. Has the advantage of clearing all user data off the phone as well.

OP
D

Djsat03

Reaction score
I some how i got past the boot loop and booted now home. What is the best way to clear everything so there is no trace of that phone is rooted. Because i might have to take it back to Verizon.
Stock SBF. Has the advantage of clearing all user data off the phone as well.

Where would i get this Stock SBF?, i don't think it has been released