1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

boot loop after droid mod

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mr_tigolbitties, Mar 5, 2010.

1. mr_tigolbitties

mr_tigolbitties New Member

So I went back to stock with no root and wanted to try droidmod.. well I downloaded andinstalled the app and ran it just like I did sholes.. after everything is said and done I choose what packages to install and when it reboots I get the moto symbol over and over again.. so I rebooted did a restore and went back to no root. I have factory reset the phone tried downloading the rom on 3g and wifi but can't seem to figure out why it won't boot with it.. any ideas? I work a ton and just really haven't had time to mess with it and my "like new" replacement is on way but this stock unrooted stuff is boring till Tuesday.. also there is a bunch of garbage in my nandroid folder that accidently got placed there I think bits and pieces of another rom.. how do I clean up the sd card and not delete anything important?
  2. mr_tigolbitties

mr_tigolbitties New Member

It seems that I now cannot install ANY rom.. I tried putting the 2.0.5 sholes back on and it boot looped as well.. wtf seriously
Search tags for this page

after booting android it went to root directory