Boot Failure

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
Fixed.. But then ran into another problem.

Last edited:

julioon29

Reaction score
Did you update your drivers. I had this issue. I just updated my drivers for my phone.

eye_dea

Reaction score
hAHAha Halo said:
Can someone please help me? I'm trying to reflash back to .902 after an odd issue brought me to this screen:

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
AO.71

Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB Connected

Invalid CG OTV (CG: webtop): Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG: webtop, status: 0X004E)
Invalid CG OTV (CG: webtop)

I had 100% battery, and I'm ready to install any files. Suggestions? I know I'm going to have to download a file and transfer it to my Bionic through the USB cable, but I've run into the problem that my Bionic doesn't even show up on my computer.

Is your device fixed?

OP
hAHAha Halo

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
No, it is not.. and yes I have the right drivers.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Let's hope you get this fixed asap. I just got back and have a bunch of stuff to do before I can get really focus on bionic stuff but I'm sure you can get it unbricked with some patience and time.

bbucks36

Reaction score
go into moto fast boot.. go to recovery wipe data , wipe cache.. reboot... pull battery in moto screen.. then boot back into recovery... worked for me to clear boot failure.

OP
hAHAha Halo

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
Seems to be working after going into Plan B which was manual, but thank god I went into manual because I ended up getting battery low so I was able to unplug it and charge it and I will resume manual later. Eye_Dea is a genius, and is one of the lifesavers for the Bionics. Many thanks to Eye_Dea!!!!!!!

Soto

Reaction score
Droid Bionic AP SBF Flash Mode (s) (Boot Failure) 0A.71 Error

Seems to be working after going into Plan B which was manual, but thank god I went into manual because I ended up getting battery low so I was able to unplug it and charge it and I will resume manual later. Eye_Dea is a genius, and is one of the lifesavers for the Bionics. Many thanks to Eye_Dea!!!!!!!

I have the same error, not able to Boot the Bionic, all options take me to the same error window (Normal Power Up, Recovery, AP Flash, BP Flash, BP Only, BP Tools)

Help!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You need to post WAY more information than that before anyone can help you. What version of android are you running? What did you do that caused this error? ETC, ETC. "I have the same error" means nothing and won't allow anyone to help you fix it.

EdJanx

Reaction score
Help please. Can't get into Recovery after trying to re-install .246 via house of bionic via FXZ.

Invalid CG OTV (CG: webtop): Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG: webtop, status: 0X0035) Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG OTV (CG: webtop)

I only have 40% battery for FastBoot, so I am desperate for a workaround. Thanks!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The error is pretty clear.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2