[BOOT] DROID DNA Boot Animation w/Sound (Flashable)

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Themes' started by dubsx, Nov 21, 2012.

1. dubsx

dubsx Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    DROID DNA Boot Animation w/Sound
    OPTIMIZED FOR DROID RAZR

*Should work on any Moto device with a screen size 540x960

--B16, for the DROID DNA system dump
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This package includes:
    - Boot Animation

- Boot Sound
    How to install:
    - Reboot into SAFESTRAP Recovery (Bootstrap has not been tested, so I can't promise you won't have issues flashing this with it)
    - Wipe Cache
    - Wipe Dalvik Cache
    - Install .zip from SD card
    - REBOOT system
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AS ALWAYS...I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOWNLOADS

DROID DNA Boot Animation w/Sound
    http://android-alliance.com/dubsx/DROID-DNA-Bootanimation--RAZR.zip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't be afraid to use the THANKS/LIKE button [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  2. cmorty72

cmorty72 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    NICE!!!!
    This complements Simplex/Venom perfectly!!
    Great job!
    dancedroid

3. joshxdroid

joshxdroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Flashed on cm10 and it works except the sound. The sound file is in the system/media folder after flashing and I can play it on my music player. But it doesn't play at boot up. Any thoughts? I actually don't mind it being silent anyways, but I'm curious

Sent from my XT912 running KOA resurrection CM10 jelly bean

4. dubsx

dubsx Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    do you have the phone on silent or vibrate when you shut it down / reboot? That will silence the boot sound. Other than that I got nothin

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Search tags for this page
animated droid boot screen
boot animation and sound
boot animation with sound
bootanimation with sound
droid boot animation with sound

droid dna boot animation

droid dna boot animation w/sound
droid razr boot animation and sound
droid razr boot sound
flashable boot animation