1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Boot animations

Discussion in 'Team Fusion' started by QUAGMIRE, Apr 3, 2011.

1. QUAGMIRE

QUAGMIRE New Member

I have been messing around with gimp a lot lately and been kicking around a few different never before seen animations for android. i have one finished and working good the others are still being modified but thought i would show what i got so far.

EVIL INSIDE:

[​IMG]

This one is finished and available for d// HERE

KrUnKeD EVIL INSIDE:
    [​IMG]

This one is rom specific and will only be added in new builds of my modified version of cm source built rom.

CELTICS PRIDE:
    [​IMG]

This one is still a work in progress am making it for someone by request
    This one is finished d/l Here

KRUNKED TRANCE:
    [​IMG]

This is one that can be modified by request removing KrUnKeD logo not available for d/l as of yet..

KICKING RnD:
    [​IMG]

This one is just a a simple idea i am kicking around not sure if i will even keep it.

These are a couple things i am doing right now i plan on doing more just not very good at gimp but would like to think i am getting decent. If there is a request or idea post them here and i will try to make it happen. Hopefully they are appealing to anyone and this topic can help me get more ideas of new never before seen bootanimations.

The one link i posted for bootanimation is a typical install use any form of file management system i use root explorer copy to your sdcard.

Back up your current in case you are unsatisfied and can easily revert back.
    copy in file exploration tool from sdcard and navigate to /system/media mount system r/w and paste selection you will get a pop up asking about overwriting allow mount system r/o and reboot to see bootanimation

Good luck:.

Thanks to es0tericcha0s for helping me make EVIL INSIDE work properly

Tested on droid1 and thunderbolt and works fine

Krunked banner recently removed from my sig
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
  2. EM74

EM74 New Member

Hey man.....so whats good with this? Im trying to make some sick boot animations also. I know nothing about to be honest, but gathering knowledge to create some cool ****. I downloaded gimp and started stumbling through it....having problems getting it to a .bin file?? i think.

Where you at with this? Any progress or pointers you care to share to make some sick animations?

D2G Liberty 2.0
  3. QUAGMIRE

QUAGMIRE New Member

i am actually new to it myself .bin? you got me confused. but as a reference i would point you to a tutorial that will give you the information of what is needed. the rest is upto you having an artistic eye also look for gimp plugins there is tons of them and good luck.

Create Custom Boot Animation For Rooted Droid [How To]
  4. EM74

EM74 New Member

Nice...thanks for the tips.....yeah, .bin file which is what JRummy's Boot logo changer software uses. Now i also just realized that boot logo and boot animations are two separate things...i think. Im obviously still learning what the hell im talking about.

I purchased the JRummy root tools which has some alternative boot animations also....but im looking to step up the animations to some sick skull with a scream or a startup sound....i just want more than some android image with a streak of light....im thinking more along the lines of sick and badass, not just cool and pretty.

Im gonna check out that link and see whats good.

D2G Liberty 2.0
  5. QUAGMIRE

QUAGMIRE New Member

its cool man we all started somewhere i am no where near as intelligent with android stuff as jrummy. he has been around a very long time and has a lot of respect in this community i am pretty sure if you ask him and he has time he would assist where he can.

on another note celtics pride is now available for d/l the person that requested it i cant seem to cross paths with at moment and a couple other people wanted the current so i edited the original post including d/l
Search tags for this page

boot kick animated gif

evil android boot animation

kicking boot animated gif

kicking boot animation