boot animations - root explorer...

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Take Some, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Take Some

Take Some New Member

so my phone is rooted, i have cyanogenmod, and upgraded to the 5.0.4.2 version of the rom. so now i have a bootanimation.zip on my sd card that i downloaded off of this site, and cant get it into the root folders of the phone. i have root explorer, but says it doesnt have access and will not open. superuser does not show anything in there that is trying to gain access. and ive noticed that rom manager (which has worked for me previously) is not working. i click flash clockworkmod recovery and it loads up, but then says "an error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands!". so im out of ideas. oh, and i tried to re-root my phone, reinstalled the update.zip, said it was rooted (again) but still wasnt able to get root explorer to open for me. help?
  2. triplem007

triplem007 New Member

Have you tried fix permissions button in Rom Manager at the bottom?
  3. Take Some

Take Some New Member

I'm not able to edit any permissions in rom manager. I had to hot menu, and say I manually did the mod thing at the topp to even unlock the rest of the options. And when I click on permissions, it give the same error saying it an error occurred while trying to access files or whatever.
Search tags for this page

bootanimation root

www.exploreroots.com/dno..html