boot animation

Reaction score
You can put it in the folder and it should work. But the animation will be small. You'll have to edit and make it fit the bionic.

If you saw the description, I just need to edit the "desc" in the config to set it to the right resolution. Just making sure I can implement it the same way as before.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Underscore_Hero said:
If you saw the description, I just need to edit the "desc" in the config to set it to the right resolution. Just making sure I can implement it the same way as before.
Gotcha. But yea you can.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I can't paste it into the media folder....says file system is Read Only, I have root, and used Root Explorer and Astro, no dice....

Reaction score
Damn...got another issue, bootanimation doesn't display...I set the desc.txt size to 540 x 960, it should have worked...unless the bionic uses a different bootanimation structure than the OG....

Graymayre

Reaction score
I've been having alot of issues with changing the bootanimation on ICS. You can't just drop it in anymore and it appears as though the resolution has changed as well. Anyone familiar with this?

Droid Bionic ICED 232

jcwilliams

Reaction score
The og and bionic both put then in system/media as a bootanimation.zip format. I have like 50 animations that i use and never had issues with any of them except for the sizes need changed to fit the while screen.

shockwave72

Reaction score
Can somebody send me the Droid 1 boot animation from their phone? I'm trying to build up a list of animations for my phone. PM me and I'll give you my email.

eppdroid37

Reaction score
Download Rom Toolbox from Google Play. You can change your boot animation with that app.