Boot animation

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
Try Super Manager, its free. you will have to go to settings and Under the ROOT section put a tick beside "Enable ROOT Function" then go about half way down to the File Manager section and put a tick beside "Show Hidden File" and you should be good to go.

If you don't mind spending a couple bucks, try using Absolute System Root Tools, It prob has around 100 different boot animations you can download and it installs them on your phone with the press of a button. It also a bunch of other uses including font installers, ad blocker, Root system file viewer, etc

forstir9

Reaction score
Do not buy the Absolute program that Shake mentioned. The program says it's not compatible with all Samsung phones and the program cannot change the boot animations. Shake must use a different phone.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
Nope i have a fascinate, and have changed my boot animation 5 or 6 times with it. It prob wont work with a stock fascinate though

Sent from my SCH-I500

forstir9

Reaction score
Strange. Root is in the name of the program. Sort I was wrong but the developers should word things a little different than "all Samsung".

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Ok shake jones I set up wat u told me to do. now wat do I do?

Rooted Samsung Fascinate

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
Open the app, then select "Download Boot Animations", Select a boot animation from that list that is there and at the bottom left hit the download button. After it has downloaded that boot animation go back to the main screen and hit the "downloaded boot animations" button that is in the middle of the "download boot animations" area and once that opens select the animation you downloaded then select it again on the following screen and you should get a message confirming it was installed.

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Hey thanks man I downloaded it as and it worked apreciate the help and ur time

Rooted Samsung Fascinate

Reaction score
I'm using PE v501

I want to use my own Boot animation, I pushed it to the phone, but it won't play on reboot. The screen is just black, probably where the animation's supposed to be. If I install the boot animation that's included on the rom, they work just fine.

any solutions?

jcwilliams

Reaction score
yea thats where i have mine being pushed also. why dont you try putting a different ba in there and see if that one plays. if so then maybe something is wrong with your ba that was causing the all black screen.