Boot animation

yankees2009

Reaction score
Does anybody have a Yankees BootAnimation that I could use??? Or know where I can find one? Thanks :icon_ banana:

warrior21

Reaction score
+1 It would be great if someone could come up with that.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
how about one with a yankee riding on a bandwagon? ooooo... badum ching! :rating01:

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
I have changed themes so many times now because I love all of the Lith Mod ones! But, I can't remember which boot animation has the droid dude I think on a skateboard and a bunch of whitish dots look like a little tornado swirling around. Anyone know? Great description I know!

RoyR80

Reaction score
I have changed themes so many times now because I love all of the Lith Mod ones! But, I can't remember which boot animation has the droid dude I think on a skateboard and a bunch of whitish dots look like a little tornado swirling around. Anyone know? Great description I know!

Run allinone, and look from the list? (maybe this will help?) :)

CNPalmer

Reaction score

Jerome900

Reaction score
Is there any way for someone to make a cool monster energy theme with boot animation or any animations. I'm computer is down and I'm waitn for tax money to get it fixed

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Hey everybody I was wondering if anyone knows how to install the honeycomb boot animation back on my phone I had it when I rooted using odin but I switched it with another one and I dnt know were to get it back. Also does anybody know were to get any other cool boot animations for free?

Rooted Samsung Fascinate

vi3tboiii54

Reaction score
Hey everybody I was wondering if anyone knows how to install the honeycomb boot animation back on my phone I had it when I rooted using odin but I switched it with another one and I dnt know were to get it back. Also does anybody know were to get any other cool boot animations for free?

Rooted Samsung Fascinate

You need root explorer (paid) or any other type of file manager with root access to push the boot animation.zip (system/media) you want in the place of the current one. Check out the android central fascinate forums for the list of animations and instructions how to install them.

Boot Animation Installation Instructions

Boot and Shutdown Animation Links

Also heres the file for the electric honeycomb bootanimation and be sure to rename it to bootanimation.zip before pushing it to system/media.

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Thanks man I will try to do this

Rooted Samsung Fascinate