1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Boot Animation Help/ Request

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by BeADroid, Jun 17, 2010.

1. BeADroid

BeADroid New Member

Hi fellow Droid Heads,
    I am have a hard time making boot animations. In fact I can not get any I try to work. I have followed all the templates and step by step guides I could find. What I am look in for is someone to make a few boot animations for me. I can provide the images and everything. If you are intereseted please PM and let me know. Thanks for the help, and all the great stuff that I find here on this cool site.
  2. Koveleski

Koveleski Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I bet your PC is retarded like mine is. Despite having all the settings proper, my computer fails to zip a bootanimation correctly. It's very frustrating because someone can take the files from my 'bad' zip and re-zip them on their PC and it works just fine.

Of course, that could not be your issue but if you've been following guides that others have had success with - well ya never know.