[BOOT]animation by chkmate...the beginning!!!

OP
chkmate

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Keep us posted :)

Sent from my DROIDX

The link to DL link to Megaupload is in OP 3rd post down for my new Linux Mix bootani.

And like I posted there, if anyone knows who did the original "Damn Small Linux" bootani please let me know.

Video will be up soon:)

Nice!

Sent from my DROIDX

Video is up, hope you like. It can only get better from here:)

Thanks for your support.

OP
chkmate

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey Cmate, I got a Suggestion for you With the Jordan BA..Can you make the Jordan Logo the final logo instead of the X. I think its sik to have it begin the Spin and to end up with it as well..IDK how hard it would be but you the master not me:)[/QUOTE]

I like your suggestion and will see what I can come up with. Have so many ideas brewing right now my head is about to explode:icon_eek:

maderschramm

Reaction score
Good work chkmate. I'm glad to see you got the framerates worked out ;)

I wish I had your skills with animations, unfortunately I'm more software oriented :(

OP
chkmate

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP
chkmate

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good work chkmate. I'm glad to see you got the framerates worked out ;)

I wish I had your skills with animations, unfortunately I'm more software oriented :(

Actually, the only thing I have changed in the desc.text is the image size. I'm still running all these of one old animation base.

And thanks bro! But really, you could do this, it's just time consuming. Just get you a few cool pic's and edit save, edit and save. Mess around with the order of the numbers and such. The only upper hand I may have on you is I've been an artist all my life and see the full animation in my head before doing it, lol.

But if you have an idea then the image is half way there:)

Oh yea, I added two more to OP 3rd post down. They are called LinuXFused.

Shadowfrom86

Reaction score
Here's the newest one. Still messing around:)

Here ya go>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk3lspVxdSc

That is VERY smooth. What programs are you using to create these?

Thank you!

And I just use Photoshop CS2 to edit and save images. And I use 7Zip to zip em up.

I've added 2 new one's to the OP, 3rd post down.

Never really worked with photoshop but I'm assuming that it has some excellent special effects stuff. I couldn't imagine doing the whole swirl without that kind of help. Either way they're awesome!

detox

Reaction score
Yo chkmate, wanna make some money by making me a bootani?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
chkmate

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

Depends on what it is. My resources are limited program wise. But I like money:)

What you have in mind?

detox

Reaction score

Depends on what it is. My resources are limited program wise. But I like money:)

What you have in mind?

Its just like your spun bootani but I would want it to say "detox does" then "Droid X" if your not up for it, don't worry. No hard feelings. I'll throw you a twenty spot via paypal if you are interested

OP
chkmate

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

What you have in mind?

Its just like your spun bootani but I would want it to say "detox does" then "Droid X" if your not up for it, don't worry. No hard feelings. I'll throw you a twenty spot via paypal if you are interested

You want the Droid X that comes at you fast? Wished I could slow it down a smidge but haven't figured it out yet.

detox

Reaction score

What you have in mind?

You want the Droid X that comes at you fast? Wished I could slow it down a smidge but haven't figured it out yet.

I guess you could make it real simple on yourself and do it the same exact way as your spun2bootani only change Droid to detox. Any way you would set it up would be fine. You choose whatever you would like and I wont be upset! You do good work chkmate!

OP
chkmate

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

I guess you could make it real simple on yourself and do it the same exact way as your spun2bootani only change Droid to detox. Any way you would set it up would be fine. You choose whatever you would like and I wont be upset! You do good work chkmate!

Sure you don't want the blue eye in there if I can fit it in?

Just a thought:)

detox

Reaction score

Sure you don't want the blue eye in there if I can fit it in?

Just a thought:)

Love the blue. Throw it in there if you can