BOOOOM!!! Unboxing of HTC Incredible!

bitter

Reaction score
Honestly isn't anything special. It looks cool, that's about it.

RoLa

Reaction score
Honestly isn't anything special. It looks cool, that's about it.
WWWHHHHAAAATTT? It looks Cool AND..............It has Leap, 2.1, sense UI..frikin thing looks fast...What is not to like about this Phone...I'm not trading in my droid for it but I wouldn't tell my wife no if she wanted one..Nice find OP

Reaction score
im so sad that i cant have the incredible and the droid...i would've happily switched off between the 2 but I had to give up an upgrade to a family member in need of an unbroken phone. :icon_frown:

thing looks awesome..

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm honestly I was really slowly warming up to the idea of getting one, but now I think I really just want to play with it for a day (thanks CK ;)). I'm going to wait for the Droid 2 and hope it raises the bar and gets some huge hardware improvements.

droidnut803

Reaction score
I'm gonna wait and see where the smartphone world is in December of this year, since I can upgrade then too! But I think there will better phones by then! HTC Inc is cool but not cooler than my droid and definitely not cool enough for me to want to trade my droid for it.

Reaction score
ewwwww, ill stick with my rooted droid. the incredible doesnt look that appealing and for me i think it would be just like the iPad (fun to play with for a week but then just boring). And i'd rather not have a phone thats loaded with all of HTC's crap stuff on it.

iPirate

Reaction score
whats with the **** load of HTC ****.... two galleries two... two... etc looks annoying

good luck to HTC, they put out so many phones I dont think they will ever get a solid user base for one of their phones

tony1208

Reaction score
dam love the camera options but hate that there isn't a keyboard that comes out grrrrr

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where's the "x" to hold in order to boot into Recovery? :blink:

Like the looks but I'm still happy as a clam with the mDroid

papy72

Reaction score
I like the hardware (except maybe the platic feel he was talking about) and I know that Sense is supposed to be the best android UI going, but having owned my beloved Droid for a couple of months I'm not sure I could trade it in - even if I had an upgrade available.

spillner

Reaction score
I'm at work and can't DL youtube (damn restrictions). How does this phone compare to the Nexus One? I love my Droid but the one issue I have is the occasional home screen lag (The only thing my brothers iPhone has on mine ). Is switching home screens real smooth?

Reaction score
as much as it is a nice phone..i personally prefer Stock Google Experience then Sense,Blur,samsung's etc.