1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Books on Android

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by aggiechase37, Apr 22, 2010.

1. aggiechase37

aggiechase37 New Member

I am an emerging author with a fully completed book on my hands. It's hard to break in to the market. I thought it might be interesting putting the book on the Android Market for a while for free until I can gain some notoriety, however I have no software writing experience and do not know how I could get this done. If anyone is interested in helping me write an e-book to go on the Android Market it would certainly be appreciated. I will include in my next post the query letter and synopsis that I will soon begin sending to literary agents. Thanks in advance!
  2. aggiechase37

aggiechase37 New Member

Welp, looks like I can't get the pdf to upload. So if anyone is interested just PM me or respond to this thread and I can possibly email you the query letter.
  3. Ghostwheel

Ghostwheel Member

Maybe you'd have better luck submitting it to Aldiko, rather than the Android market? I think Aldiko is the most popular e-book reader/downloader app right now...

http://www.aldiko.com/partners_pubs.html
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  4. JessiesGirl

JessiesGirl New Member

5. aggiechase37

aggiechase37 New Member

Is there any easy way to convert to e-pub format?
  6. greyparrot

greyparrot New Member

Search tags for this page

android books on tape

free android books