Bookmarks

OP
F

FunkUSMCRet

Reaction score
Found them, they went to the droid's browser, but they're all out of folders... so scrolling over literally hundreds of bookmarks is insane! Errrr LOL

Just noticed that all my bookmarks (google) are private (except for me), but I can't change them for some reason... going to mess around there a bit.

I can't believe there's not a decent app out there for this... I'm also wondering if it's because it's a new phone (Droid X and 2.1 I believe).

Last edited:
OP
F

FunkUSMCRet

Reaction score
Still no answers... PLEASE someone help me out here... this is the ONLY complaint I have thus far. This really sucks... is there some way to place the html file (bookmarks) into a folder? HELP! :(

OP
F

FunkUSMCRet

Reaction score
OK, finally got all my bookmarks into Dolphin... except I have HUNDREDS and they're not organized in any fashion... guess I'm going to have to wait until a new app comes out. This sucks ass.

gweir

Reaction score
Just purchased the Droid X. I use xmarks for all my browsers and also have them synced with google bookmarks.

I downloaded DolphinHD. I can't seem to find a way to sync all my bookmarks (into their appropriate folders).

Tried Bookmarks SD (didn't work) as well as the google one (with the gold star). No go...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in adva

Last edited: