Bookmarks?

Ochsner

Reaction score
I have a question. On the homescreen the bookmark page 2nd to the right it used to show pictures of the website...(google,verizon,etc..) but I accidently dragged and deleted them all, how do I restore them. All I can get up now is an icon with a star in the middle.....Anyone know?? Please help..Thanks................

H

hotwheelsbadass

i would love to know how to correct this also....if there is a way that i can add my own pic to an icon that would be great!

musicmaven1

Reaction score
Missing bookmarks

Did you ever find out how to get your bookmarks back?

Its happened to me at least 3 times and I can't remember how I got them back.

Orionalias

Reaction score
is this a joke?

tap and hold homescreen...select "widgets"...scroll down to and select
"bookmarks"...it's the first widget style.

Duanevw

Reaction score
Hello, is there a way to organize my bookmarks like to a folder with a name?

Like on some phones you can make a new folder with name like Audi parts then save all the pages dealing that under that folder.

Do you understand what Im asking to do readers? I just want to organize my bookmarks under the same subject so it will be easier to locate later.

Maybe there is a program or plugin also.

Thanks DROID Community for and suggestion, this would make my life easier.

Been using the DROID 3 since November in stock form and couldn't be happier so far.....

Duane, MI
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

quattro

Reaction score
It must be that we're both Audi fans, Duane, because I am seeking the exact same capability on my new Razr maxx.

Hope we both find what we're looking for, along with the Audi of our creams!

Doug in Washington State

Alcapwn89

Reaction score
I think the best you can do is create a folder on one of your homescreens and then tell the browser to put the bookmark on the homescreen. After that, you can drag and drop the bookmark into the folder you created.

Not exactly what you wanted, but at least you can somewhat organize your bookmarks. This should also work for the Razr/RazrMAXX, since they all use pretty much the same version of MotoBlur. :)

quattro

Reaction score
Daune,

As suggested on androidforums.com I have installed both Bookmark Manager and Bookmark Folder Manager Free. Bookmark Manager allowed deletion of the default locked bookmarks, and Bookmark Folder Manager Free allows creation of new folders.

They're working fine for me and, if you have a similar desire, you may want to try them.