Bookmarks Delete

kosmo96

Reaction score
I don't know how to delete bookmarks I no longer use. Help advice.

Silver Member
Reaction score
liong-press the bookmark, select delete bookmark. most things can be solved with a long press. ;)

Silver Member
Reaction score
liong-press the bookmark, select delete bookmark. most things can be solved with a long press. ;)

This was the method I used... for over a hundred book marks. Is there a way to batch delete them? :p
google stores them online somewhere. if you can find them there, maybe? i haven't been able to find them.

nerdbox08

Reaction score

This was the method I used... for over a hundred book marks. Is there a way to batch delete them? :p
google stores them online somewhere. if you can find them there, maybe? i haven't been able to find them.

I think from one of my very first posts I was told:

Ask and you shall receive: http://www.google.com/bookmarks/

The problem is, I need to figure out someway to easily override ALL the bookmarks when I change ROMs.... or I can just save my data again now.

Hrm. My brain isn't quite awake. lol

Silver Member
Reaction score
^^ none of my bookmarks that were established in my phone are at that site

You haven't yet saved any bookmarks.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
^^ none of my bookmarks that were established in my phone are at that site

You haven't yet saved any bookmarks.

When I went on the search for Google bookmarks, I wasn't able to find a browser that handled syncing of bookmarks.

I had to actually export my bookmarks from my computer's browser then import them via an app on my phone.

And at that, I had to use a Firefox app that would even allow me to easily add Google bookmarks to google.com/bookmarks. Otherwise you have to do it all by hand.

This is a downfall and it should have been a default feature built into the phone. I think Google bookmarks needs to be redesigned. When I got the bookmarks onto the phone, there is no folder options. It's just a mess of bookmarks.

OP
K

kosmo96

Reaction score
Thanks very much for your help. It works perfectly.