Bookmark Issue

Discussion in 'xScope Mobile' started by jsh1120, Mar 16, 2010.

1. jsh1120

jsh1120 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm not sure if this has been covered in the long, long update thread. Apologies if it has.

Here's the situation. I use abcOrganizer, also known as Folder Organizer, to organize apps, bookmarks, and contacts for easy access from my home screen via single user-defined icon. Works very well to conserve screen real estate if you like to see your wallpaper.

Anyhow, among its features is functionality that allows the user to select individual bookmarks from the default browser to include in an abcOrganizer folder. Unfortunately, the app only examines the bookmarks set up for the default browser. Thus, if I want to include XScope favorites in the list I have to set them up as bookmarks in the default browser as well.

I'm skeptical that the abcOrganizer developer is going to modify his app to include other browsers so the question is whether XScope can access the SD storage for the default browser's bookmarks and place favorites in that same spot, thus making them accessible to abcOrganizer.

2. Phoxus

Phoxus Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll ask him about this to see if there is a way to make universal bookmarks for xscope/regular browsers.

3. jsh1120

jsh1120 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Uh... Duh... Where's the emoticon for embarrassment?

It appears that if one saves favorites to "global bookmarks" it does exactly what I was asking for. As Emily Latella used to say, "Never Mind."

Search tags for this page

android bookmark issue