1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bookmark Icons

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by lennyjaxn, Aug 6, 2010.

1. lennyjaxn

lennyjaxn New Member

I'm sure this has been addressed several times, but I've searched for various combinations of my thread title and haven't come up with anything. Apologies if another thread exists on this topic. Please point me in that direction if so.

I'm a loyal SS user (4.6 looks great now!) but one tiny thing that has always kind of bugged me has been the bookmark icons. I have one of my home screens dedicated to frequently-accessed bookmarks, and rather than the default icons they're all that red banner-looking thing with a tiny little symbol in the bottom-right corner so I can just barely tell the difference. I use Dolphin HD. I guess the first question should be, is it the browser that's doing this, or the ROM? I can't remember if this has happened on other ROMs because I've been only using SS for a while. Anyway, any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. mrpotatohead99

mrpotatohead99 New Member

I noticed this too and wasn't sure if it was just maybe something with my setup. It must be something that was changed in 4.6.

Chevy, any thoughts?

I'm running with the stock browser and use LauncherPro. The bookmark icons showed up on 4.5 but now are all just the standard bookmark icon. Thanks!
  3. JBPruitt

JBPruitt New Member

you guys could avoid the whole dedicated screen thing if you pay for the Launcher Pro Plus.

He has a bookmark widget that has all the nifty icons as well as screen shots if you wanted them... AND... you can even resize the widget to not take up your whole screen...

Just a thought... I did this with direct dials and direct messages... it looks way nicer...

Hope that helps :)