Bolt or charge?

Vito.a

Reaction score
My wife had to make a similar decision last week between the Thunderbolt, Samsung Charge, or Droid 2 (unfortunately her company did not contract for the Droid 3).

She chose the Samsung Charge. It is lighter weight and is less obtrusive in your pocket. The screen is very nice. Battery life is her number 1 criteria. We do not yet have 4G, but maybe by the end of the year. Anyway, the Charge is a giant step up from her Blackberry.

OP
shizumie

shizumie

Reaction score
I would say virtually any recent android is a step up from BB, we made the change some years ago, and have never looked back!! Just curious is she liking the charge?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Vito.a

Reaction score
She should receive her new Charge sometime this week.

Her Blackberry is on its last legs. The track ball has popped out a few times and it is very intermittent. Other than learning the new operating system, she should love the Charge.

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
I'd go wit the incredible 2 I hav one its a sweet phone... mine is rooted so its ever better but the pictures quality and screen I'd gorgeous

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

jbommer

Reaction score
I have the charge had it for.two weeks now ... got it free.... I had the fascinate. I was a.little iffy but the phone is great ... the only issues I have had is I.can't long into my verizon app.on my phone other than that the phone is.a.major improvement from.the fascinate that was everything but fascinating

texstar420

Reaction score
I like the Charge. My Father-in-law got one. He loves it but when I used it I was amazed how fast and stable it was. Battery life was great on a road trip to Tn. from fl. We used it for maps and everything. The 4g in the areas that had it was blazing fast. I did a speed test in comparison to the droid 1 and the charge was dl @ like 29 mbps per sec. if I remember correctly in the 4g area. The screen was large and vibrant. I will get that phone if the bionic is doodo and the Galaxy S2 never makes it here. Otherwise I will be getting the S2.