Body glove or case?

chewy74

Reaction score
what do you prefer for your phone?

I'm trying to decide which to get...glove or hard case. I've always had cases because I've always felt the gloves Lasts made the phone feel too thick.

hook me up with some opinions and links

thanks

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm going naked with the Nexus, but if I was going to buy a case it would be the Seidio Innocase Surface. It's thin so doesn't add a lot of bulk and it has that great soft touch feel.

PhishyKris

Reaction score
Picked up the case and holster from vzw store. They have integrated a kickstand into the cases now and its great. Was really missing my tbolt kickstand.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

GenieAngel

Reaction score
I picked up a case/holster combination in verizon store when buying the store. It slides in the holder backwards. The case is so thin it slides in. Offers protection even when it's not in the holster and has a kick stand embedded. The case itself is very thin, can barely notice it's there.

Mont

Reaction score
I always like the body glove the best, I used it on all my phones for alot of years. I like my phone on my belt but you don't have too the case still feels and looks good without it.

Vakharn

Reaction score
Allow me to second the vote for the seidio surface cases. I used one on my OG droid for two years and it once saved my pbone from a 5 foot drop onto asphalt. I would recommend using their holster as well as it provides an extra layer of protection where you need it most as well as removing the need for a screen protector (if you're careful). I have already ordered mine, though unfortunately it looks doubtful that the extended battery will fit inside it.

Mont

Reaction score
OP
chewy74

chewy74

Reaction score
says it has a clip in holster in the description