1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Blurt keyboard on rubix

Discussion in 'Drod2169 - X' started by spacecasespiff, Feb 17, 2011.

1. spacecasespiff

spacecasespiff New Member

Is this possible. Ive tried an apk file and liberty toolbox and fission toolbox. Nothing has worked.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. spacecasespiff

Must be the impossible question.

3. sriehl

sriehl New Member

I just installed this and it seems to be working well.
  4. digitalslacker

digitalslacker New Member

5. spacecasespiff

Ok I think I learned something new today. First to Sirehl I downloaded the link then unziped it and found the file then installed it but that did not work then I flashed it and still no keyboard. Ok now to digitalslacker I flashed the file but had a small issue where it got stuck on the install. I pulled the batt and the phone started right up I then whent into my files and found the file that I flashed then opened it up found the keyboard file then installed it and it worked. Every time I went to install any of the files that I've had for the keyboard have never installed. I think I had to flash first then open the file and then install. I've alway just tried to install it or thinking that flashing it would put the keyboard on. I don't know if that's what I did was the right way of doing it but it worked. Now if im wrong about it please let me know its how I learn. Thanks to both of you guys