Blurry Questions

michaelearth

Reaction score
I just downloaded and f;ashed Blurry 1.8 and i love the speed improvements over stock! But I have a few questions:

1. When I try to select a new wallpaper live or static it wont let me select a new one. When trying to put a static one, all the selections possible are blank. When doing a live one, after selecting one it just reverts back to the original wp.

2. How do i get all of the blur widgets back? Specifically the weather one and sticky notes.

3. How would i go about getting the stock boot animation back?

4. Lastly, how do i get the stock droid x keyboard back?

thanks

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
I just downloaded and f;ashed Blurry 1.8 and i love the speed improvements over stock! But I have a few questions:

1. When I try to select a new wallpaper live or static it wont let me select a new one. When trying to put a static one, all the selections possible are blank. When doing a live one, after selecting one it just reverts back to the original wp.

2. How do i get all of the blur widgets back? Specifically the weather one and sticky notes.

3. How would i go about getting the stock boot animation back?

4. Lastly, how do i get the stock droid x keyboard back?

thanks
these are the woes of having a custom BLUR ROM. But the reasons the Dev removed them is because you can replace those widgets/features with market apps so its just taking space, lagging, and draining your phone because they run in the background pulling data. Thats for number 2 and partly 4. But im the same boat as you though i want them too since the dock mode runs on those. Ive had issues with your first problem but i cant remember what exactly i did to fix that issue. I think i did a data wipe to fix that issue. As for problem 3 theres an app on the market that you can buy that helps you get the stock boot animation. I think its roottools by jrummy its a $1.50 i think. Plus it can do a bit more things thats useful if you know what you are doing.