Blurry pic on Droid 1

Import roller

Reaction score
Lately, I've been noticing my pics are coming out very blurry on the phone. While I'm taking the pics they look normal, but once I go back and look at them on the computer they are very blurry. Even if i use something to stabilize the phone (in case its my hand moving causing the blurr) it still comes out blurry.

I'm using Bugless beast, running 2.2 if that helps. I never use to have this problem, it just recently started.

here are some examples of pics i recently took. These were taken less than 10 feet away
666246d2.jpg

07e21665.jpg

But if I'm close up at less than 2 ft, it comes out clear like this.

87cb5a58.jpg

turdbogls

Reaction score
check to make sure you dont have the macro setting turned on. it should be set to auto by default. macro will take close pics sharp, but anything over a couple feet look blurry...same with infinate...takes far away pics sharp, but anything closer than 10 feet or so look blurry. other than that, i have no clue what it is doing. also make sure the lense is clean from oily finger smudges and whatnot.

OP
I

Import roller

Reaction score
Its set to auto. I just redid my ROM last night to see if that may have been part of the problem. I took a pic, but i got busy so never looked at it till now.

this is it.

ff7a764d.jpg
But this one i did zoom in to 2 or 3X