Blurry pic on Droid 1

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by Import roller, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Import roller

Import roller Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Lately, I've been noticing my pics are coming out very blurry on the phone. While I'm taking the pics they look normal, but once I go back and look at them on the computer they are very blurry. Even if i use something to stabilize the phone (in case its my hand moving causing the blurr) it still comes out blurry.

I'm using Bugless beast, running 2.2 if that helps. I never use to have this problem, it just recently started.

here are some examples of pics i recently took. These were taken less than 10 feet away
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

But if I'm close up at less than 2 ft, it comes out clear like this.

[​IMG]

2. turdbogls

turdbogls Active Member

Ratings:
    +4
    check to make sure you dont have the macro setting turned on. it should be set to auto by default. macro will take close pics sharp, but anything over a couple feet look blurry...same with infinate...takes far away pics sharp, but anything closer than 10 feet or so look blurry. other than that, i have no clue what it is doing. also make sure the lense is clean from oily finger smudges and whatnot.

3. Import roller

Import roller Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Its set to auto. I just redid my ROM last night to see if that may have been part of the problem. I took a pic, but i got busy so never looked at it till now.

this is it.

[​IMG] But this one i did zoom in to 2 or 3X

Search tags for this page

pictures imported from htc rezound to computer look blurry

transfer pics from android to pc blurry