Blurry Gallery

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
This happened when i was running jrummy and now it is happening with SD 6. all my pictures in the gallery are really blurry.....any fixes?!?

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
This happened when i was running jrummy and now it is happening with SD 6. all my pictures in the gallery are really blurry.....any fixes?!?

On ur sdcard go into the DCIM folder the folder that holds all your pictures and delete .thumbnails and 100 android.. also on root of your sdard delete the folder album thumbnails..

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
And then reboot your phone.. :) that will clear out all ur old thumbnails and recreate them just make sure ur NT deleting any pictures..

OP
Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

On ur sdcard go into the DCIM folder the folder that holds all your pictures and delete .thumbnails and 100 android.. also on root of your sdard delete the folder album thumbnails..

you're the maaaaan woody, thanks. hey since i have u here...have u had anyone talking about their facebook not syncing pictures under contacts?

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

you're the maaaaan woody, thanks. hey since i have u here...have u had anyone talking about their facebook not syncing pictures under contacts?

I havn't seem anything about that.. And for me personally it works fine.. All my photos are synced.. Maybe ask in the dedicated 6.0 thread just to get a netter audience cause not eveyone may read this..

OP
Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

I havn't seem anything about that.. And for me personally it works fine.. All my photos are synced.. Maybe ask in the dedicated 6.0 thread just to get a netter audience cause not eveyone may read this..

i will do that. thanks man. i appreciate it