1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Blurring Picture on Gallery 3D

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by MarkDriod, Apr 26, 2010.

1. MarkDriod

MarkDriod New Member

I have problem a blurring my picture and i put it up computer picture to my driod on my gallery 3d and i want clear pictures.... i tried fix it :shocked::blink:

Any Idea of that

thank you in Advance!
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Yea, i feel like that kid up there - what do you mean??
  3. Logan3824

Logan3824 New Member

I agree with ytw, I don't fully understand what your actually asking?? Are you saying in the gallery 3d, your pictures are blurry? It could just be the picture that you actually took, if you don't use the camera just right, it will come out grainy/blurry.
  4. Sweettooth

Sweettooth New Member

It's too bad there isn't a forum plugin installed that checks for terrible grammar. I would assume from the almost incoherent message that he's referring to pictures being blurry. Off of this I'd assume one of two things if your pictures are blurry:
    1. When you first look at the picture it will be blurry as initially it's only displaying cached data.
    2. If the pictures you're taking are just blurry in general, it's because you're trying to capture moving objects, or are moving too much while trying to take pictures, in which case that tends to happen.
  5. icculusX

oh or maybe your talking about your online picasa albums in the 3d gallery? They load VERY slowly for me sometimes...
  6. MarkDriod

MarkDriod New Member

sorry, i just had bad thought.... and yes I have blurry picture on gallery 3d that not one I use camera on driod and that picture from computer like Driod Logo picture then move to my driod and USB off I going to my galley 3d app i click that picture that i want "driod photo there was blurry the load was done...

I hope u understand this :/
  7. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

obviously your english isn't too good, forgivable.

so in gallery 3d i noticed there are pre-installed droid logos and all that, is that the ones you're talking about?

Or are you saying a picture you take with your camera comes out blurry? Are you letting it load all the way, sometimes it tends to lag and that's why it stays blurry longer.

i hope that's what you're getting at...
  8. MarkDriod

MarkDriod New Member

okay i will tell you if u feel dont comfortable about that u need to know what i am...

okay I am full deaf and only little bad sentence because I CANNOT hearing from people talking with english skill with grammer but i known all every english word I promise it only little english but i try best a good sentence I hope yall support me for being Deaf
  9. Sweettooth

Sweettooth New Member

No offense really but what does being deaf have to do with being able to type? That's like saying because someone is blind they may not be able to hear or speak well. :-/
  10. MarkDriod

MarkDriod New Member

well im not fully blind my eye is fine as well... I have difficult to type as English sentence but I am very good commicate to people on write and read lip very skill....
  11. Ridley

Ridley New Member

if English is not your first language, which i suspect is the case here AND you are also deaf, you are naturally going to not have a firm grasp on the subtlties of the spoken and or written word even though you technical knowledge is on par with everyone else.
  12. Sweettooth

Sweettooth New Member

He just said he was very skilled at written communication and lip reading! My point is simply that your hearing has nothing to do with your ability to see and understand the written word. Meaning I could in fact harp on his grammar guilt free because that would simply be pointing out a disinterest to fluently learn the most widely spoken language in the world. Not to start a debate or anything... ;)
  13. icculusX

I have no idea what is going on.
  14. Ridley

Ridley New Member

he said he has difficulty typing a good English sentence, which leads me to believe that in his own language he has no trouble communicating, either in writing or lip reading, but is having trouble getting those thoughts down in English. I have read his posts and they are very consistent in their errors, I don't think he's being lazy or trying to pull anything, I believe he's just another human being reaching out and trying to communicate the best he can.

I wish I could help him with this blurry picture issue, but I have not seen that issue myself.
  15. ytwokc5

ytwokc5 New Member

I attempted to respond with humor that mark's post was not clear. My first thought was a bad google translate. Not meant with malice. hang in there mark. Stay on here long enough and we will communicate better
  16. mhsteacher

mhsteacher New Member

Droid Pics Blurry - Blatant Ignorance

Hi Everyone,

I look at this site frequently, as I've found so much to be very helpful. I didn't register here til a few minutes ago when I saw this string of posts. I realize your posts were approx. 10 months ago and you may never see this; but I had to respond to the blatant ignorance and arrogance of "Sweettooth," and explain a few things about both speech/hearing disorders AND manners.

Being deaf has EVERYTHING "to do" with not being able to read/write. A person with a speech/hearing disability has a "language-based" disability. Having not HEARD speech correctly, the person may not LEARN speech (and therefore writing) correctly.

"Markdriod's" writing showed ME, an EDUCATED professional, his disability, and unless you KNOW this gentleman, your judgments are not needed. It's disappointing that you picked apart a disability, even after he offered an explanation to your out-of-line comment. The fact he can read lips is much more admirable than the time you took to explain that YOU can read AND write.

As an educator, and parent of a child with speech/hearing issues, I take issue with your running commentary and ignorance. As a human being, I can only hope you realize your arrogance and fix it, or just shut up when you are in mixed company.

And, by the way, if you are looking to write greeting cards, you may want to reconsider. HAVE A GREAT DAY!