blur

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by imtheconvict, Sep 6, 2010.

1. imtheconvict

imtheconvict New Member

so as this is my first android phone i dont know exactly how much to connected to blur. That being said the one thing i really dont like is how blur handles contacts. I would like to be able to choose what display name and not have every single one of my fb friends in my phone book. That being said is it possible to basically replace the blur phonebook with a stock or say htc sence one?
  2. gonnadie4thegov

gonnadie4thegov New Member

I fully agree with you, my droid1 let you choose what contacts and now my droid2 doesn't

And currently there is no way around it, hopefully a future rom will include it
  3. joseph.ferris

joseph.ferris New Member

I found this to be an annoyance, as well. I finally ended up just installing the proper Facebook application for Android and disconnected my Facebook account from my phone. I found it easier to just add the few contacts that I wanted to my Gmail Contacts and let the phone sync them. Did not really find enough of the built in Facebook integration worth keeping around, anyhow.
  4. imtheconvict

imtheconvict New Member

well im coming from blackberry it was nice to have the contact photo and all the events syned into your calendar
  5. imtheconvict

imtheconvict New Member

i mean i wish i could just get rid of the fb and contact part of blur the rest i really dont mind