Blur version 3.0.0

wmnomore

Reaction score
Anyone who has bought the Team Black Hat app will notice there is a new rom in it. It is a Blur version 3.0.0 system version 2.2 rom.
Someone over on My droid world installed it and said it contained:
-updated kernel to 2.6.32.9-g4261b5d
-profiles
-new dialer

It seems like a big jump to go from system 2.3 to 3.0. There wouldn't be an SBF for it either, so if it goes bad your screwed.
Anybody tried this yet?

mjones1052

Reaction score
You wouldn't really be screwed, it's essentially a ROM, right? So I mean if you get in trouble you would just do the 2.3.20 SBF, yes?

ttlycnfuzd

Reaction score
what they have, essentially, is an "update.zip" type of product. This is the new blur, as found on the DPro, in all its Blurry-ness.... But yes, be advised that because this updates your kernal, SBF-ing is probably out of the picture. I installed the new "rom" minus the kernal updates, and wile there are nice features, the custom roms have the speed that I want. I'll just wait till Team DeFuse comes out with a new Fused rom...

Numbskill

Reaction score
been confirmed that 2.3.20 sbf will work
+1, I saw that as well

Im using the black hat ROM or update or whatever it is, and while blur is as unimpressive as ever, the BH team deodexed everything and kept it rooted which is awesome. As im typing this I just noticed the the physical keyboard now has a spell check and an auto-predictor. Also very cool

ksalce

Reaction score
can anyone post screenshots of blur 3.0? I really wanna try it out but am afraid I might screw up my phone if I do. Thanks :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

blaconic

Reaction score
I tried this update and I liked it a lot, till I went to use my camera and it wouldn't work. also the profiles thing didn't allow customization. Hopefully these problems will be fixed soon for the real version.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App