Blur running like there's no blur? Insane! Blurry 1.5.2

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Do we know if we can use 2.2 sbf on this rom or not or even use back up of 2.2?

this rom is still with the 2.2 kernel and bootloader, only system has been upgraded to 2.2.1. you can use the 2.2 sbf and the 2.2 backup

jwolf

Reaction score
Not sure if it s a rom issue but since installing im getting market FCs like crazy. Any advice?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
just slapped this rom on today and OH YEAH, BLURRY 1.5.2, YEAH!dancedroid
But i have one little error i kept getting ever since i had blurry .3. Many times when i mount the sd card to my computer and then when i am done using it, i eject it from my computer and then change to charge only mode on my phone. then it says it is mounting and checking the sd card but then it either freezes my phone, or the sd card wont read correctly and will lag my phone like crazy, or just reboot the phone. Its kinda annoying because i do this alot for music and well has anyone else has had this issue? or am i just a special case?

Last edited:

hyperlite

Reaction score
anyone have any info on blurry 1.5.2/2.2.1 themes? sephtin has a sick black status bar and notification window theme for focused, anyone know if it will work with blurry 1.5.2?

I just installed "rubiXFocused1.8.6BlackBarMod-Sephtin-rounded-v3.0.zip" and it works great.

I believe the frameworks are pretty similar...most themes should work???

Just SBF'd and installing blurry from apex.

Reaction score
Woot, Blurry for leaked 2.3.320 is up on twitter. I'm about to flash the leak and then I'll have a sweet rom to drop right onto it after I make sure its stable.

dakoop

Reaction score
Not sure if it s a rom issue but since installing im getting market FCs like crazy. Any advice?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I get market fc and voice search will not run at all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Droid74

Reaction score
ok..so im not on twitter...is Drod already updating Blurry and Focused for this 2.2.1 leak??

hyperlite

Reaction score
Anyone having an issue with wifi? It immediately disconnects on multiple networks. Never had this issue before... This is a clean SBF install as well...

edit: nevermind. this is somehow a product of Blackjuice. Thats a huge bummer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
ok..so im not on twitter...is Drod already updating Blurry and Focused for this 2.2.1 leak??

Yeah I just downloaded blurry for the leak. I don't want to post the link in this thread though because someone is going to be stupid and install it over 2.3.15.

I haven't installed blurry yet over the leak but I have flashed the leak and so far so good. Focused is apparently being worked on at this moment. Also Tranquility 3.5 will be for the leak only and that is dropping tomorrow or Monday. New Apex also in works. My head is going to asplode from all these new updates!

pszhu

Reaction score

Yeah I just downloaded blurry for the leak. I don't want to post the link in this thread though because someone is going to be stupid and install it over 2.3.15.

I haven't installed blurry yet over the leak but I have flashed the leak and so far so good. Focused is apparently being worked on at this moment. Also Tranquility 3.5 will be for the leak only and that is dropping tomorrow or Monday. New Apex also in works. My head is going to asplode from all these new updates!

can you pm the link to me pls?

dvader

Reaction score
Anyone having an issue with wifi? It immediately disconnects on multiple networks. Never had this issue before... This is a clean SBF install as well...

edit: nevermind. this is somehow a product of Blackjuice. Thats a huge bummer.

Yeah i had the same issue. restored a backup of apex and gala-x theme and didn't have that problem anymore

hyperlite

Reaction score
camera crashes when entering panoramic mode? Is there any script for installing apps like BlurCamera.apk?

Reaction score

can you pm the link to me pls?

PM'd, just hitting the home screen on blurry for leak right now woot woot. Couldn't wait to load it, hate the stock bloat/garbage although I did make a nandroid to flash back to before trying out Tranquility whenever it drops.